How Can We Help?
Auto-Refresh Schedule View
This article is for Administrators and Schedulers.
In eSchedule, you can create a “View Only” account which can be used to view the schedule. By using the “Auto Refresh – Hourly” schedule view, you can display your schedule on a computer / monitor within your station. The schedule will auto update/refresh once per hour.
Alternatively, you may wish to consider using First Arriving which offers an advanced digital dashboard experience. eSchedule directly integrates with First Arriving via an API.
Creating a View Only Account in eSchedule
- Login as an Administrator.
- Navigate to Administration > User Management.
- Click the “+” icon to add a new account.
- Fill out the mandatory fields including User ID, Password, First Name, Last Name. You may wish to use something generic like “myorganization.viewonly” for the User ID.
- In the User Type pull-down, select “View Only”.
- Click “Add”.
Using the Auto Refresh Schedule View
- Login as your View Only account.
- Navigate to Schedule > Auto Refresh – Hourly.
- At this time, the only schedule view available to auto refresh is the Hourly.
Troubleshooting the Auto Refresh Schedule View
The View Only account is set to never log itself out. However, in the event your device experiences any of the following, the account may end up logging out:
- Loss of Internet connection
- Browser/software issues
- Computer/hardware issues (e.g. auto-update on the operating system)
If the View Only account logs out at any point, simply re-login.