How Can We Help?
If you’re unable to login to your account:
- Go to the home screen of your eSchedule account.
- Click “Forgot your password?”.
- Enter your User ID.
- Click “Email Password”.
- You will receive a password reset e-mail at the e-mail address listed in your member profile.
If you don’t have access to your e-mail or don’t know your User ID, you will need to contact an Administrator within your organization to assist.
To update the password for an existing user account:
- Navigate to: “Administration > User Management”.
- In the “User ID” column, click the username of the member you wish to update.
- Type a new password into the “New Password” and Confirm Password” fields.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Update”.
- You will need to advise the member of their new password so they may login.
Important: User ID’s can not be changed.