How Can We Help?
This article is for Administrators.
About the Logon Timeout
The logon timeout within eSchedule defaults to 20 minutes. After 20 minutes of inactivity, you will be automatically logged out of your account.
Administrators have the ability to alter the logon timeout for each member within the organization. Members who are not Administrators cannot update their own logon timeout duration.
Updating the Logon Timeout
- Navigate to “Administration > User Management”.
- Select the name of the member you wish to update.
- Locate the “Logon Timeout” field at the bottom of the “Account Information” section.
- Update the number of minutes. The maximum allowed is 999.
- Click “Update” or “Update and Close”.