How Can We Help?
Member Positions / Clearances
This article is for Administrators.
About Member Positions / Clearances
Within the member profile, you can set which position(s)/clearances your members are able to work on the schedule. The list of available positions corresponds to the list of available positions on your schedule.
If a member is not “cleared” to work a position on your schedule, they will be able to view the shift, but they will not be able to select it (to submit a shift sign-on or shift bid).
Schedulers and Administrators can “override” a clearance while scheduling. See this article for more.
To add, re-name or remove a position on the schedule, please contact our Support Team.
Updating Member Positions / Clearances
- Navigate to “Administration > User Management”.
- Select the name of the member you wish to update.
- Scroll down to “Clearance (Positions)”.
- If the member is able to work a position/shift on the schedule, check the box in the “Cleared” column.
- If the member is an FTO or trainer for any given position, select the appropriate option in the “FTO/Trainer” pull-down.
- If the member is an intern or trainee for any given position, check the box in the “Intern/Trainee” column.
- Click “Update” or “Update and Close” at the bottom of the page.