To integrate eSchedule with Emergency Reporting, please contact your Account Rep or Customer Support at Emergency Reporting. They will provide an API key which can be entered into your eSchedule account.
- The API “feed” will push your schedule to the Daily Roster in Emergency Reporting.
- Upon initial setup, you will map your shift names in eSchedule to the Station/Apparatus in Emergency Reporting. You will also verify that employee’s names are correctly mapped.
- Once configured, eSchedule will automatically send the schedule to Emergency Reporting based on a chosen window of time.
- Login to eSchedule. You must be an Administrator to complete the setup process.
- Navigate to ADMINISTRATION > ACCOUNT CONFIGURATION.
- Enter the API key provided by Emergency Reporting in the appropriate field.
- Click CONNECT TO EMERGENCY REPORTING.
- You will be brought to the Emergency Reporting login screen. Enter your credentials to authenticate. You will then be brought back to eSchedule to complete the setup process.
- Map your users/employees. In the left-hand column, the name of the employee in Emergency Reporting is displayed. If it can find an exact match, the name of the employee will appear in the “eSchedule Name” field. If it can not find a match, you will need to manually select the name to use in the “eSchedule Name” column.
- Once complete, click LINK USERS. A a green check mark will appear next to the mapped names:
- Click CONTINUE SETUP.
- Next, map your eSchedule shifts with your Emergency Reporting Emergency Reporting Station/Apparatus. In the “eSchedule Shift” column, select the matching shift.
- Click LINK SCHEDULE.
- You will receive a confirmation message.