This article applies to all eSchedule users.
If you, or one of your members, are experiencing issues with receiving external messages (e-mail or text messages), please read the following troubleshooting tips:
- Verify the e-mail address / text message address is populated and accurate within the member profile. Double check for any typos.
- For the “Text Message Address”, ensure the address matches the member’s current mobile carrier. If the member recently changed mobile carriers, this field will need to be updated. See this article for instructions. If a member is using a mobile carrier that is not listed, contact our Support Team.
- For automated e-mails/texts sent from eSchedule, verify selections within the “Messaging Preferences” section of the member profile. If an alert is turned off, messages will not be sent.
- For e-mails, double check the “Spam” or “Junk Mail” folder within your mailbox to see if messages are being placed there. If so, add the sender to the Contacts and/or “Safe Senders” list within the e-mail box.
- If a member is receiving some, but not all messages:
- Verify the member’s positions/clearances are correct within the member profile.
- Verify the “Member Type” and/or “Career Type” are correct within the member profile.
- If a distribution list / group was used to send the message, verify the member was appropriately included at the time of sending.
- If your organization uses “Departments”, verify the member’s department is accurate within the “Department” field within the member profile.
- Verify there are no known issues with your internal e-mail server. If there is an issue, generally all members within your organization will not receive messages until it’s resolved. If your e-mail server continues to have issues over an extended period of time, eSchedule may stop sending messages altogether. Please contact our Support Team for assistance.