Members have the ability to update a limited number of things within their profile. To update your profile, click the “person” icon in the upper-right hand corner of your account. The icon appears next to your name and says “User Settings” when hovering.
Once in your profile, you’re able to update the following:
After making any update(s), click “Update” at the bottom of the page.
Note: Some organizations prevent the ability for members to opt-out of certain automatic notifications from the software.
Member List Opt-in/Out
All eSchedule accounts come with a member list that displays all members and their contact information (Schedule > Member List). Members have the ability to control what information is displayed to other members on this list.
To update the information that is displayed, navigate to your profile and scroll down to the “Contact Information” section. If you wish to hide all contact information, uncheck the “Member List Opt In” box.
If you wish to only hide certain pieces of information from being displayed:
- Leave “Member List Opt In” checked.
- Next to the specific item you wish to not be displayed, uncheck the box. For example, if you don’t want your home address to be displayed, uncheck the box next to “Address”.
- After making any update(s), click “Update” at the bottom of the page.
eSchedule Administrators have full control over all items within the member profile.
- Navigate to “Administration > User Management”.
- Click the User ID of the member you wish to update.
- Once updates are complete, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Update”.