How Can We Help?
This article applies to all eSchedule users.
Also see: Updating the User Profile
About the Member List
All eSchedule accounts come with a member list that displays all members and their contact information. To locate the Member List, navigate to “Schedule > Member List”.
Member List Filters (for Members)
- Position — You can use this pull-down to filter the list of members by position.
- Show Trainers — Checking this box will display the “trainer icon” (red and white letters) next to the positions for which the member is able to train others.
- Show Profile Photos — Checking this box will display profile photos for all members. If a profile photo doesn’t exist for a member, a “blank” image will appear.
Additional List Filters (for Administrators)
- Member Status – You can use this pull-down to filter the list of members by status (Active, Inactive or All).
- Opt In – You can use this pull-down to filter the list of members by opt-in status (Opt-In, Opt-Out or All).