How Can We Help?
This article applies to all eSchedule users.
Viewing Open Shifts on the Schedule
- Navigate to the schedule view of your choice (note: Monthly and Monthly Roster views do not show open shifts).
- Open shifts that you’re “cleared” to work will appear as a link for you to click on. Each shift is tied to the position/clearance field within the member profile. For example, if you’re not “cleared” as a “Driver” within your member profile, you will not be able to click on any Driver shift. Clearances are managed by Administrators.
- Upon clicking on an open shift, you can sign yourself on or bid on the shift (depending on your organization’s settings). See Shift Bid / Sign-On.
Open Shift Report
- Navigate to “Schedule > Open Shifts”.
- You can adjust the open shift filters as needed:
- Date range — this will default to the next 7 days.
- Show — you can only show open shifts based on the “schedule views / filters” that are setup. To update these options, contact our Support Team.
- Shifts — you can show all shifts, or only Prime Shifts. Prime shifts are a sub-set of shifts setup within your account. For example, you may wish to not have “trainee” or “observer” shifts appear within Prime Shifts. To update Prime Shifts, contact our Support Team.
- Click “Refresh”.
- Within the “Time” column, if you’re “cleared” to work a shift, you will be able to sign yourself on or bid on the shift (depending on your organization’s settings). See Shift Bid / Sign-On. If you’re a Scheduler or Administrator, you can click on any shift and sign someone onto the shift.
- You can also click “Print” to print a list of the open shifts.